Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘CARE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at “Pranavum”, 1/1 Sultanpalya Frist Cross, Behind Pushpanjali Theatre,Bangalore 560 032. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information & use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such accuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the same is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part & these terms & conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
“we shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction on Account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset unit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
This online payments system is provided by Charlies Animal Rescue Centre – CARE. CARE may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for CARE is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
All donation amounts quoted are in Indian Rupees. CARE reserves the right to change the amount at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the CARE account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct CARE account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, CARE is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will CARE be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
CARE shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during that online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of fees can be made by Credit/Debit card or Net banking. These payments are not collected by CARE directly but by the service provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact CARE to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Customer, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation CARE will confirm to the Customer that the payment has been received and accepted by CARE. In the event that the Customer does not receive confirmation within 14days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with CARE that the payment has been accepted. The Customer shall remain responsible for the payment until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from CARE in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to CARE